About the California SBDC Network
The California Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Program is the leader in providing small business owners and entrepreneurs with the tools and guidance needed to become successful in today’s challenging economic climate.
According to a recent study SBDC in depth clients experienced 6 times the sales growth, and created 13 times the jobs of average businesses. Read more here.Direct and personalized technical assistance is provided to entrepreneurs through professional consulting, supplemented by low-cost or free seminars and conferences. These services are delivered throughout California via an extensive network of thirty-five Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs).
Your local SBDC provides comprehensive business guidance on most business issues including;
- best practices for small businesses,
- business planA document that describes an organization's current status and plans for several years into the future. It generally projects future opportunities and maps the financial, operational and marketing strategies that will enable the organization to achieve its goals. development,
- start-up basics,
- financingTo raise funds or capital,
- procurement & contracting opportunities,
- regulatory compliance, money management,
- international trade, and
- manufacturing assistance.
Our one on one advising is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, state, and local partners and is offered at no cost to the client.